If you need food grade flooring for:
- Restaurant Flooring
- Commercial Kitchen Flooring
- USDA Approved Food Processing Plant Flooring
- Beverage Packaging / Canning / Bottling Plant Flooring
Spectrum Industrial Flooring has your industrial flooring solution!
Food and beverage processing plants and commercial kitchens pose one of the harshest environments for floors. Your processing floor should be durable and contribute to the overall sanitation of the facility. Our commercial kitchen floors are:
- Thermal Shock Resistant (hot water washdown, fryers, freezers, live steam, hot/cold cycling)
- Chemical Resistantacids, sugars, sanitation chemicals)
- Tough (fork lifts, pallets, carts)
- Sanitary and Safe (USDA approved food grade flooring, slip resistant, odorless installation
Our industrial floors are ideal for:
- Food Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Commercial Kitchens
Our industrial floor features are:
- Thermal Shock Resistance
- Chemical Resistant
- USDA Approved
- Slip Resistant
- Forklift Rated
- BASF: Ucrete HF, Ucrete WR, Ucrete HPQ
- Sherwin Williams General Polymers: FasTop, FasTopS
- Sika: Sikafloor PurCem, PurCem 19N, Purcem 20N, PurCem 22N
- Flowcrete: Frowcrete RT, Flowcrete HF, Flowfresh RT, Flowfresh HF
- DexOTex: Tek-Crete, Tekcrete
- Rustoleum: Thermakrete
- Tnemec: Ultra-Tread
- DurAFlex: DurACrete
- Tufco: Tufcrete
- Cornerstone: FoodFloor, and others.
Ucrete, PurCem, FasTop, Flowcrete, CoverCrete, Tufco, Cornerstone - these are all manufacturers; however, the key to success is the installation and that's where SPECTRUMFLOORS comes in. Our expertise and experience is the key to a long-lasting floor. Contact us now for personal assistance.
We have the skill level and experience to perform any type of USDA Approved food and beverage flooring system installation from consultation to execution. We have satisfied food industry customers in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Alabama, Florida, Colorado, Georgia, Minnesota, Nevada, California, and Missouri.